How can we prepare 3000 healthcare professionals for the go-live of a new EPD (HiX) using the 70:20:10 methodology, so we can reduce the number of formal training sessions in classrooms to a minimum and the employees are optimally supported, even after go-live?
Created a 70:20:10 design based on a zero-measurement approach. To a large extent, this has been implemented by internal project leaders under the supervision of a senior Tulser consultant.
- Working together with a team of educational specialists at the customer and a construction team, we documented guides for 800 tasks in an EPSS: HiX. (See the images below)
- Onboarding program ready and implemented.
- 750 guides in the EPSS (Cato).
- One HiX Expert Trainer and one HiX Trainer (key users) per 10 employees trained per department. Substantially less training has been delivered to the total number of employees compared to a traditional approach.
- Every department has a tailor-made co-creation program with a departmental advisory team.
- 97% of end users passed the aptitude test.
- Positive business case quantified and delivered compared to traditional training approach.
GET IN TOUCH
[contact-form-7 id=”12287″ title=”General”]