The 70:20:10 Introductory Programme
The 70:20:10 Institute in Europe and Fort Hill Company are co-sponsoring the virtual 70:20:10 Introductory Programme. This eight-week learning experience will introduce the 70:20:10 model and provide an opportunity to apply your learning immediately while receiving expert coaching support throughout the entire process.
The 70:20:10 Introductory Programme will enable you to:
- Gain insight into the most important principles of 70:20:10 and the new roles and tasks involved in successful implementations.
- Develop an understanding of the benefits and challenges involved in using 70:20:10 as a framework for your L&D initiatives.
- Apply the new roles to your L&D team and immediately practice the Performance Detective role.
- Develop and begin implementing a 70:20:10 action plan for your organisation.
- Capture, share and discuss challenges and experiences with your colleagues in the programme and at work.
The 70:20:10 Introductory Programme includes:
- Three virtual sessions (90min/90min/30min) delivered by Charles Jennings, the recognized global expert on 70:20:10, and Vivian Heijnen, a co-founder of the 70:20:10 Institute and expert in implementing 70:20:10 in large organisations. Charles and Vivian are also co-authors of the new 702010 towards 100% performance book together with author Jos Arets.
- Guided experiential application on the job using Fort Hill’s 70-20 learning activation platform to work on a series of challenges designed to build your effectiveness as a Performance Detective. In addition to working on this first of 5 new L&D roles, you will also use 70-20 to begin implementing a 70:20:10 action plan for 4 weeks following Session 2.
- Social learning and coaching from the facilitators, programme participants, and one or more colleagues from your organisation.
| Eight-week Experience|
| Start date: May 16, 2018|
| 3 Online Sessions and 5 Virtual Challenges|
|Starting at $350 for 1 participant|
During the 2-month experience, your social and informal learning will be supported by 70-20®, Fort Hill’s innovative new learning activation platform that will enable you to post progress and results on all your challenges during the campaign. 70-20 allows you to share insights and reflections, learn and share with other participants, request and receive coaching, and access the performance support tools included in the programme.
- Objectives of session 1:
- Gain insight into the most important principles of 70:20:10.
- Identify key opportunities and challenges of using 70:20:10 as a model for development.
- Use brief examples of organizations currently implementing 70:20:10 to gain insight on your approach.
- Introduce the five new roles and tasks that L&D needs to undertake to deliver on 70:20:10.
- Objectives of session 2:
- Gain deeper insight into the five roles to support 70:20:10.
- Begin practical application on Performance Detective and Master Builder roles.
- Use a framework to develop a personal 70:20:10 Action Plan.
- Use a framework to commence creating a team 70:20:10 Action Plan.
- Begin designing a solution for a 70:20:10 initiative in your own practice.
- Learn from your colleagues in the programme.
- Involve colleagues as peer coaches at work.
- Request and receive online coaching from Charles Jennings and Vivian Heijnen.
We are offering the following campaign dates:
- 70:20:10 Introductory Programme for US/European Regions (formal instruction):
- Online session 1 – May 16, 2018 from 04:00pm – 05:30pm CEST
- Online session 2 – May 30, 2018 from 04:00pm – 05:30pm CEST
- Online session 3 – June 20, 2018 from 04:00pm – 04:30pm CEST
1 participant: $ 350
2 participants: $ 650
3 participants: $ 900
4 participants: $ 1,100
Materials and Online Community
- 70-20 learning and activation platform and online social community.
- Articles and blogs about 70:20:10 and the 5 roles.
Please register below for your preferred Programme. Once we receive your registration we will follow-up to determine your preferred method of payment: invoice or credit card. Your place is secured in the Programme as soon as your registration and payment preference are completed.
Role: Strategic consulting and mindset work at board level and with leadership teams, keynote presentations, master classes, facilitating online live sessions, developing new services, working with Institutional partners.
Charles is a leading thinker and practitioner in the field of building high performance strategies and solutions. He has been working with the 70:20:10 model for more than 15 years and is known worldwide for his work in this area. Charles’ background includes roles as Chief Learning Officer for Reuters and Thomson Reuters, as an academic and business school professor, and as a member of advisory boards and steering groups for international learning, performance and business bodies around the world.
He is Co-Founder of the 70:20:10 Institute and co-owner of Duntroon Consultants Ltd.
Role: Organising the 70:20:10 Expert Programme (professionalisation programmes run as both open enrollment and in-company), Performance Detective, overseeing quality management/auditing, contact person for Content Partners (including facilitators).
Vivian’s strength is her strategic thinking combined with pragmatism and a knife-like focus on execution. She has consulted on a wide range of projects at every level for the implementation of 70:20:10 solutions. Her projects have covered management development change, the implementation of electronic patient files and across other areas. Vivian’s strengths include a total focus on the execution of the Performance Detective tasks, and of those of the Performance Tracker and the Performance Game Changer.
She is Co-Founder of the 70:20:10 Institute and co-owner of Tulser B.V.